Tuesday, October 19, 2010

New Animated PowerPoint Templates

I thought I should update with some of the new PowerPoint templates I have been creating for PresenterMedia.com.

PowerPoint 2010 new video capabilities really opens the door to stunning multi-media presentations. The combination of video backgrounds and selective animations can take an ordinary presentation and elevate its visual impact to leave a lasting impression with your audience.

Sunset Waterdrop - Animated PowerPoint Template

When building templates for PowerPoint, I use a variety of different software design tools. Typically the video animations are built in a combination of Adobe After Effects and a 3D application like Newtek's, Lightwave 3D.

Digital Numbers - Animated PowerPoint Template by my partner Judd Albrecht



1 comment:

  1. Nice post by art holden. Clip art PowerPoint helps you to build stunning presentations that easily convey key information and make emotional connections.

    ReplyDelete